Events & Programmes
- Anirudh Bhargava - INTACH Environmental Award 2017
- The Vanishing Stepwells of India by Victoria Lautman on 5th February at INTACH at 4.30pm
- The Sky Below' by Sarah Singh on 24th November 2017 at 4.30 pm in the Multipurpose Hall, INTACH
- National Conference on 'Himalayan Heritage: Community-led Economic Regeneration' organized by the ICH division in collaboration with the INTACH Uttarakhand Chapter and the UNESCO C2C at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun to be held on 29th and 30th November, 2017 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- College Volunteer Training Workshop in Hyderabad, 10th Nov. 2017
- Teacher Training Workshop in Yamunanagar, 17th - 18th Nov. 2017
- Route To Roots, Delhi on 24th Nov. 2017
- Route to Roots all over the country starting from Oct. 2017
- All Day Organic Food Festival organised by NH Division to be held on 13 November, 2017 at INTACH.
- INTACH Cultural Affairs : Cordially invites you to a lecture on Traditional Indian Residential Architecture - Form, Deisgn, Social Spaces and Relevance by T. S. Randhawa on 31st Oct. 2017 at 4 p.m. at INTACH
- Fifth Capacity Building Workshop : 29th Oct - 01st Nov 2017
Interested members may approach Director Chapters Division at - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museum Studies
- Design, Symbolism and Conservation of Sacred Historic Interiors - I
INTACH Cultural Affairs : Invite you to the book launch of Bishwanath's, Gazing at Neighbours on 22nd Sept., 2017 at 5pm at INTACH.
- Cultural Affairs INTACH : Lecture on ‘GOLD FOR GARNETS, SILVER FOR SPICES : THE ANCIENT INDIA-ROME COMMERCE ‘on 31st August, 2017 at INTACH at 4.30 pm by Dr. S. Suresh.
- Establishing Conservation Management Plan for the Karikop Cemetery, Nagapatnam
- Workshop on transforming the Najafgarh Basin
- ‘Smart Heritage’ Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University PUNE
- Call for Abstracts
- "ASHADH MELA" all day organic food festival being organised by INTACH & Bhoomi Ka on 7th July from 12:00 PM to 7:15 PM. at INTACH, 71 Lodhi Estate
- Book Discussion-'In the Shadow of the Devi : KUMAON' by Manju Kak on 6th July, 2017 at 5:30pm at INTACH, 71 Lodhi Estate
- The Water Story: PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE by Manu Bhatnagar on 5th June, 2017 at 4:30 pm at INTACH.
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Ninth Pupul Jayakar memorial lecture, "Relevance of the study of ancient Indian heritage to contemporary society" by Prof. Vasant Shinde on 18th April, 2017"
- Capacity Building Workshop 2017: 24th - 26th April 2017
- INTACH J & K State Chapter Conveners Workshop at Jammu : 08th March 2017
- INTACH Convener/ Co-Conveners/ Addl. Co-Conveners Orientation Workshop : 16 and 17 March 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
- AGM : 18th March 2017 (Saturday)
- Geoheritage Seminar Karnataka (February 2017- Bangaluru).
- Photographic exhibition “Bagh-E-Jud” at the Jor Bagh metro station on 10th February 2017 at 3 PM
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Invitation for book discussion, 12th Jan. 2017
- INTACH Foundation Day: 27th January 2017
- Second Chapters Advisory Committee Meeting: 08 February 2017 (Wednesday)
- The INTACH State Conveners Workshop 2017 held on 09 and 10 February 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
- Workshop on Heritage, People and Law
- Last date for submission of entries for Heritage Awards extended till Friday, 19 August 2016
- Teacher Training workshops Karauli, 29th Nov 2016
Shantiniketan, 21st Nov 2016 Nagapattinam, 10th -11th Nov 2016
- Heritage Week Celebration 24th- 25th Nov 2016 Delhi (Dastangoi/Theatre/Calligraphy)
- My City My Heritage, Delhi on 18th Nov 2016
- College Volunteer Training workshop in Gwalior, 22nd Nov 2016 Varanasi, 21st Oct 2016 Sikkim, 4th Oct 2016
- Heritage & Tourism for Hyderabad City, Telangana
- Geoheritage Seminar Rajasthan (12-13 Nov 2016- Udaipur).
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Heritage week celebrations on 16th Nov, 2016 at 11.30 am.
- Cultural Affairs INTACH: Talk on heritage, diversity and future by Dr. G. N. Devy (Monday 21st November, 2016, 3.30pm).
- 3-day Workshop on Sense of History-Community Based Heritage Conservation
- Workshop on Study, Use and Conservation of Lime, Jamnagar Gujarat
- Workshop on Identification, Demarcation and Documentation of Heritage Zones
- Heritage Awards for Excellence in Documentation 2016
- The Medieval City of Siri- an exhibition at Green Park metro station [Press Release]
- Experts Meeting and Public Forum of the Asia Europe Network of Urban Heritage for Sustainable Creative Economies
- Farewell My Indian Soldier(64 min.) on Tuesday, 23rd August, 2016 at 3 p.m. at INTACH
- Book Discussion- 'The Ocean of Churn' by Sanjeev Sanyal (11th August)
- Screening of audio-visual documentary on 'Gaya' 1st August, 2016
- Geoheritage Seminar Telangana (December 2016- Hyderabad).