Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage is undertaking a major project for documentation of various cultural aspects along the mains stem of the Ganga River spanning the entire stretch from Gaumukh to Ganga Sagar [Bay of Bengal]. The work spans a period of 25 months.
While the domain Divisions within INTACH would organize documentation of Built Heritage, Intangible Heritage, Natural Heritage. However, a very substantial research effort is required in the fields of mythology, history, cosmology, economic activities, archival research related to the river.
Accordingly, INTACH is looking for a senior scholar coordinator administrator whose job profile is outlined as follows:
1. Conceptualize the entire exercise with the help of the Divisional heads and other experts
2. Guide the work of experts on Cosmology, Mythology, History and meld all the narratives
3. Maintain/monitor the time schedule
4. Liase with the sponsor including submitting monthly reports
5. Organize occasional seminars, coordination meetings
6. Ensure a scholarly quality of output
7. Coordinate the making of an AV movie
8. Coordinate the design of the coffee table book
9. Exercise overall budgetary control [with help of Dir [F] and/or PD [NH] ]
The applicant should be well networked with research scholars and institutions, have a competent knowledge of literary resources and resource persons, should have dealt with govt. offices at a senior level, led a team of researchers and field workers.
A satisfactory remuneration package can be worked out for the selected person. Delhi based applicants or applicants will ing to base themselves at Delhi would be at an advantage. Interested applicants may write in with their resume, by 20th November, 2018, to:
Principal Director, NH Division
71, Lodi Estate, New Delhi 110003
Job title: Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH) proposes to fill up one post of Office Assistant on contract basis as per details given below:
Qualification: Graduate (B.A./ B.Com)
Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m.
Computer savvy with experience of operating internet, e-mails, etc.
Good command over English language writing, reading and Speaking Skills with 02 years working experience.
Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work under pressure in a demanding and fast pace environment.
Preference will be given to those having Diploma in Secretarial practice course of one year.
Please send your CV to Director (Admn.), INTACH, 71, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi-110003.
Please send us your CVs on email@example.com